Earl W. Sutton
Birth: 13 May 1896 - Hellertown, Northampton County, Pennsylvania 7031,7032 Baptism: Death: 18 Jul 1968 - Fountain Hill, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania 1073 Burial: Cause of Death:
• He appeared on the census on 14 Jun 1900 in Hellertown, Lower Saucon Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 22 Apr 1910 in Lower Saucon Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 2 Jan 1920 in Hellertown, Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 18 Apr 1930 in Lower Saucon Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
Father: Jeremiah Sutton Mother: Sarah Catharine Reiss
Spouses and Children
1. *Mary C. Becklin Marriage: Abt 1919 - Pennsylvania Children: 1. Charles Frederick Sutton 2. Harold R. Sutton 3. Earl W. Sutton Jr. 4. Mary Sutton
Earl Sutton, 72, Hellertown, R.D. 1, died yesterday in St. Luke's Hospital, Fountain Hill.
Until his retirement in 1961 he was an engineer for the Philadelphia, Bethlehem and New England Railroad for 39 years.
Born in Lower Saucon Township, he was a son of the late Jeremiah and Sarah Reiss Sutton.
Surviving are his widow, the former Mary Becklin; three sons, Charles F., Bethlehem; Harold R., Hellertown R.D. 1; and Earl W., Hellertown; a daughter, Mrs. Mary Reibman, Hellertown R.D. 1; five brothers, William, Bethlehem R.D. 5; Stanley and Frank, both of Bethlehem; Howard, Hellertown, R.D. 1, and Jeremiah, Hellertown, and two sisters, Mrs. Mary Reichard of Ohio, and Mrs. Elsie Becklin, Bethlehem.
The funeral will be held at 10:30 a.m. tomorrow in the Templeton Funeral Home, Hellertown.
Obit notes he is survived by his widow, Mary Becklin but Mary died in 1958.