Birth: Abt 1773 - New Jersey Baptism: Death: Abt Oct 1838 - Miami County, Ohio Burial: Oct 1838 - Troy, Miami County, Ohio Cause of Death:
• He appeared on the census in 1810 in Elizabeth Township, Miami County, Ohio.
• He appeared on the census in 1820 in Staunton Township, Miami County, Ohio.
• He appeared on the census in 1830 in Wayne, Monroe County, Ohio.
• He signed a will on 15 Sep 1838 in Miami County, Ohio.
Father: William Sutton Mother: Lavina
Spouses and Children
1. *Elizabeth Clark 159 Marriage: 28 Oct 1793 - New Providence, Springfield Township, Essex County, New Jersey 2013,2014 Children: 1. Elizabeth Ann Sutton 159,2011 2. Daniel F. Sutton 159 3. Sutton 4. Mary Ann Sutton 159
buried in Raper Chapel Cemetery.General:
Made land purchase in 10 Aug 1828 in Cincinnati for 78.8 acres (Meridian: between the Miamis) in Miami Co., Ohio (township: 1-; range: 11-; section 22) Accession Number: OH0260-.074, Document Number: 1130.Marriage Notes (Elizabeth Clark)
Marriage took place in New Providence, Springfield Township, Essex Co., NJ. Springfield Township became New Providence Township in 1809 and New Providence became part of Union County in 1857.