John R. Sutton
Birth: 11 Jun 1836 - Butler County, Pennsylvania 480 Baptism: Death: 14 Oct 1913 - Bruin, Butler County, Pennsylvania 480 Burial: 16 Oct 1913 - Butler County, Pennsylvania 480 Cause of Death:
• He appeared on the census on 12 Sep 1850 in Sugar Creek Township, Armstrong County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 27 Jun 1860 in Fairview, Butler County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 27 Aug 1870 in Oil City, Venango County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 11 Jun 1880 in Parker, Butler County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 20 Jun 1900 in Parker, Butler County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 22 Apr 1910 in Parnassus, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania.
Father: John Sutton 478,479,480,5672 Mother: Mary Sutton 478,479,1507
Spouses and Children
1. *Salina Kelly 1508,1509 Marriage: Cir 1866 - Pennsylvania Children: 1. Thomas Donley Sutton 1508 2. Warren Deloss Sutton 1509,4284 3. James Harry Sutton 44 4. John A. Sutton 5. Mertie Sutton 2. Nancy Elizabeth Bullman 406,659,660 Marriage: Cir 1883 Children: 1. Ana M. Sutton 2. Maud R. Sutton 3. Clarence Leroy Sutton 1510,1511 4. Lula E. Sutton 5. Elmer Wilford Sutton Sr. 18,19,1512 6. Ira Merl Sutton 660,1513,1514 7. Vernette D. Sutton 266,267 8. Edsil Sutton 9. Lester E. Sutton 406
John Sutton, Parker, Pa. aged 77 years, a resident of Bruin, Butler County, for about 45 years, died at his home there on Tuesday at 5: o'clock p.m. from the infirmities of age. Mr Sutton was a member of the Presbyterian church. He was twice married and is survived by his second wife and the following children: By the first wife, Thomas Donley, Oran Deloss, and James H. of Bruin: John A. of Richmond. O., and Mrs. Calvin Shoup of Sisterville, W. Va.; by the Second wife, Elmer, Ira, Bernett and Lester of Bruin; Mrs. May Long and Mrs. Lloyd Hunter of New Kensington, and Mrs. Albert Long of Wilmerding. He also leaves the following sisters; Mrs. Mary Montgomery of Emlenton and Mrs. Sarah Morrow of Tidioute.Burial Notes:
Funeral services were held at Bruin Presbyterian church, Thursday afternoon at 1:30 o'clock. Internment was made in the Kelly Cemetery.
Info from Obituary Notice on record at Butler County Library Film # 30 October 21, 1913 Page 3
buried in Kelly Cemetery.