Birth: 2 Feb 1697 - Piscataway, Piscataway Township, Middlesex County, New Jersey 6738 Baptism: Death: Abt Aug 1739 - Peapack, Bedminster Township, Somerset County, New Jersey Burial: Cause of Death:
• He had a residence between 1736 and 1737 in Lamberton, Somerset County, New Jersey. The Janeway Account Books note Moses, Nov 36 - Jly 37, of Lamberton; d Robert Allen; d to Cornelius Sleight; his son Nov 36, Apr 37; he also d to Abraham Sleight. (GMNJ, Vol XXXV, Nr. 1, Jan 1960, p. 45)
• He had an estate probated on 5 Apr 1740.
• He was involved in a court case on 14 Apr 1740.
• Inventory: Estate, 7 Jul 1740.
Father: John Sutton 257 Mother: Elizabeth Conger 257
Spouses and Children
1. *Yanick (Jannetje) Boise Marriage: Abt 1716 - Piscataway, Piscataway Township, Middlesex County, New Jersey Children: 1. John Sutton 2. Aaron Sutton 3. Martha Sutton 4. Susannah Sutton 5. Hugh Sutton 6. Levi Sutton
Moses and Yanick resided in Piscataway, New Jersey prior to moving to Peapack, New Jersey. (Will of Andrew Drake, yeoman of Piscataway, NJ, dated 16 Sep 1742 states: "Lands bought of Moses and Jean Sutton and James Pyatt"...) (Ref: Documents relating to Colonial History of NJ, First Series, Vol. XXX, Calendar of NJ Wills, Administrations, etc., Vol. II - 1730-1750)