Birth: Abt 1835 - New Jersey Baptism: Death: Burial: Cause of Death:
• He worked as an a carpenter in Oct 1860.
• He appeared on the census on 4 Oct 1860 in Bedminster Township, Somerset County, New Jersey.
• He appeared on the census on 21 Jul 1870 in Kingston, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 14 Jun 1880 in Wyoming, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
Spouses and Children
1. *Lydia Ann Space Marriage: Bef 1856 - New Jersey Children: 1. John Sutton 2. Martha E. Sutton 3. William Sutton 4. Minerva Sutton
The 1880 Census notes Elizabeth S. Sutton, 67, as wife of Philip. This Elizabeth is actually his mother-in-law. Did they marry after the death of his wife Lydia?