Birth: Abt 1838 - New Jersey Baptism: Death: 28 Oct 1864 - Andersonville, Sumter County, Georgia 9313,9504,9505 Burial: 28 Oct 1864 - Andersonville, Sumter County, Georgia 9313 Cause of Death:
• He appeared on the census on 31 Aug 1850 in Stow Creek Township, Cumberland County, New Jersey.
• He worked as an oysterman in Jul 1860.
• He appeared on the census on 4 Jul 1860 in Port Elizabeth, Fairfield Township, Cumberland County, New Jersey.
• Milit-Beg: Enlisted, 4 Sep 1862, New Jersey.
• Milit-End: Mustered Out, 28 Oct 1864, Andersonville, Sumter County, Georgia.
Father: Joseph Sutton Mother: Martha Levich
died in Andersonville Prison of Scorbutus (scurvy).Burial Notes:
Buried in the National Cemetery, grave 11615.