Warren Deloss Sutton
Sex: MAKA: Oren DeLoss
Birth: 17 Jun 1868 - Pennsylvania 1509 Baptism: Death: 30 Mar 1935 - Butler County, Pennsylvania 1509 Burial: 1 Apr 1935 - Butler County, Pennsylvania 1509 Cause of Death:
• He appeared on the census on 27 Aug 1870 in Oil City, Venango County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 11 Jun 1880 in Parker, Butler County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 9 Jun 1900 in Parker Township, Butler County, Pennsylvania.
• He resided at School street in Apr 1910 in Bruin, Butler County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 28 Apr 1910 in Bruin, Butler County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 16 Jan 1920 in Bruin, Butler County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 7 Apr 1930 in Bruin, Butler County, Pennsylvania.
Father: John R. Sutton 659,660,1508,1509 Mother: Salina Kelly 1508,1509
Spouses and Children
1. *Cora Edna Kelly 1509,4284 Marriage: 7 Apr 1891 - Pennsylvania Children: 1. Leafy E. Sutton 2. Forrest W. Sutton 3. Earl Delos Sutton 4. Helen Mildred Sutton 5. William F. Sutton 6. Charles D. Sutton
cause of death: cerebral hemorrhage.Burial Notes:
Mr. Sutton was employed in the Oil Industry as a Gauge Operator and Well Pumper. Oran and his beloved wife Cora Edna "Kelly" Sutton were married April 7, 1891. Oran and Cora had six children; Leafy Edna, Forest Wilbur, Earl Deloss, Helen Mildred, William Franklin, Charles DeWayne.
Funeral services for Oran Deloss Sutton, aged 66, who died at the family residence in Bruin, Saturday afternoon, were held from the residence at 2:30 o'clock Monday afternoon with Rev. P. M. Smith , pastor of the Bruin Presbyterian church, assisted by Rev. W. S. McNees of North Washington and Rev. L.G. Ritchie of Wellsburg, W.Va., officiating. Burial was at Bear Creek Cemetery. Surviving are his widow, Mrs. Cora Sutton; a daughter, Mrs. Clayton Bell of Chicora; four sons, Forest W. of Mars, Earl D. of Newark, William F. of Bruin and Charles D. Sutton at home, and Eleven Grandchildren. A daughter, Mrs. Helen Asper of Kopple, died ten years ago. Mr. Sutton was a member of the Martinsburg Presbyterian church of Bruin, the I.O.O.F. 534 of Bruin and the Chicora Encampment 143.
Obituary from the Butler Eagle April 2, 1935 on file at the Butler County Library film # 62, Page 7.
buried in Bear Creek Cemetery.