Caleb S. Bird
Birth: Abt 10 Jun 1851 - New Jersey 1334,1335 Baptism: Death: 3 Feb 1897 - Mount Olive Township, Morris County, New Jersey 1329,1334,1335 Burial: 6 Feb 1897 - Flanders, Morris County, New Jersey 1335,1336 Cause of Death:
• He worked as an a farm worker in Aug 1870.
• He appeared on the census on 5 Aug 1870 in Frelinghuysen Township, Warren County, New Jersey.
• He appeared on the census on 15 Jun 1880 in Green Township, Sussex County, New Jersey. Living next to Caleb was one George C. Bird (45), wife Sarah (44), daughter Bethanie (17) and son Buster (11). George was a famer. In 1930 Census, Belividere, Warren Co., Buster is noted married to Ida M. (50).
• He appeared on the census in 1885 in Mount Olive Township, Morris County, New Jersey.
• He appeared on the census in 1895 in Mount Olive Township, Morris County, New Jersey.
Father: Abraham Tyger Bird 42,43 Mother: Mary Ann Wiley
Spouses and Children
1. *Emma Cooper 1329 Marriage: 27 May 1876 - Vienna, Independence Township, Warren County, New Jersey 1337 Children: 1. Nellie P. Bird 2. Mary A. Bird 3. John Wesley Bird 4. Alice Conover Bird 5. Arthur Bird
of pneumonitis after 5 days.Burial Notes:
buried in Mt. Olive Union Cemetery.