Harry E. Eltz
Birth: Abt Nov 1888 - Ohio Baptism: Death: 7 Feb 1947 - Kelso, Cowlitz County, Washington Burial: Cause of Death:
• He worked as an a pressman in printing office in Apr 1910.
• He appeared on the census on 18 Apr 1910 in New Carrollton, Montgomery County, Ohio.
• He worked as an a pressman in printing office in Jan 1920.
• He appeared on the census on 3 Jan 1920 in East 32ND Street, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon. Appears Harry remarried but what happened to first family?
• He worked as an a newspaper pressman in Apr 1930.
• He appeared on the census on 5 Apr 1930 in 17th Avenue, Longview, Cowlitz County, Washington.
Father: Jerome S. Eltz Mother: Clara J. Burnett
Spouses and Children
1. *Pearl A. Leighty Marriage: 13 Feb 1909 - Montgomery County, Ohio 2722 Children: 1. Louise C. Eltz 2. Frances Jordan Marriage: Abt 1913 - Oregon Children: 1. Dorothy Eltz 2. Thelma Eltz