Sex: MAKA: Freher 2357,2358
Birth: Nov 1850 - County Limerick, Ireland Baptism: 17 Nov 1850 - Glenbrohane, County Limerick, Ireland 3493 Death: 8 Mar 1920 - Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey 3494 Burial: 12 Mar 1920 - Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey 3494 Cause of Death:
• He resided at Ave E and corner of 22nd st. In Apr 1883 in Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey.
• He resided at Humphreys street in Dec 1884 in Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey.
• Note: Sponsor in Baptism of Ellen O'Brien, 23 Sep 1888, Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey.
• He resided at 62 Railroad avenue in 1897 in Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey.
• He resided at Avenue E in Jun 1900 in Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey.
• He appeared on the census on 7 Jun 1900 in Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey.
Father: Thomas Faher 1226 Mother: Catherine Walsh 1226
Spouses and Children
1. *Honora Cushing 1249,1250 Marriage: 1 Mar 1881 - Bayonne, Hudson County, New Jersey 2368 Children: 1. Thomas Joseph Fraher 2. Margaret M. Fraher 3. Lawrence Fraher 4. Patrick Fraher 5. John Joseph Fraher 6. Bridget Fraher 7. Edmund Fraher 8. Michael Fraher 9. Michael Fraher
Sponsors: Andrew Sullivan and Mary.Death Notes:
cause of death: struck by auto.Burial Notes:
buried in Holy Name Cemetery.General:
Michael may have died 8 Mar 1920. He lived at 83 Evergreen St., Bayonne. Found record reference Dempsey Funeral Home, citing burial of same in Holy Name Cemetery. Aged 63y, Born Ire, Widower, Occupation polisher, Place of funeral: 128 Ave. C, Buried in Block T, Letter N, No. 55. His father was Thomas Fraher. http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nyrichmo/cemeteries/Dempsey19181924.htmlMarriage Notes (Honora Cushing)
Witnesses: Patrick M. Gunn and Ann O'Brien