Johann Heinrich Ranacher
Sex: MAKA: Johann Friedrich Rannacker 5201
Birth: 22 Feb 1775 - Brunn, Sachsen, Germany 5490 Baptism: 25 Feb 1775 - Neumark, Sachsen, Germany 5490 Death: 10 May 1815 - Glauchau, Sachsen, Germany 5474,5491 Burial: Cause of Death:
• He worked as an a butcher and future innkeeper (Fleischhauer und zukünftiger Gastwirt) | in 1796 in Brunn. |He was still named as "future" owner of the inn in Brunn in 1798.
• He worked as an a co-tenant (Mitpächter) of the manor Ruppertsgrün in 1810 in Ruppertsgrün.
• Status: 1810, Ruppertsgrün. title of Herr
• He worked as an a butcher and innkeeper (Fleischhauer und Gasthofsbesitzer) in 1812 in Brunn.
• He worked as a tenant (Pächter, Pachtinhaber) of the manor Ruppertsgrün in 1812 in Ruppertsgrün.
• He worked as an a tenant (Pächter, Pachtinhaber) on 1 May 1814 in Glauchau, Sachsen, Germany.
• Status: 1815, Glauchau, Sachsen, Germany. title Herr (Dominus)
Father: Johann David Ranacher Mother: Wilhelmine Margarethe Lindner
Spouses and Children
1. *Johanna Sophia Rentzsch Marriage: 1796 - Neumark, Sachsen, Germany 5492 Children: 1. Johanne Christiane Ranacher 2. Johann Heinrich Ranacher 3. Ranacher 4. Wilhelmine Ranacher 5. Friedrich Ferdinand Ranacher 2. Johanne Christiane Schenck Marriage: 9 Feb 1812 - Beiersdorf, Sachsen, Germany 5493 Children: 1. Ranacher 2. Ranacher 3. Johanne Christiane Rannacker
Johann is mentioned as youngest son in his marriage entry.Death Notes:
of feebleness (Entrkräftung, Schwäche, Abzehrung, debilitas), leaving behind three sons and two daughtersGeneral:
Only his daughter's marriage entry refers to him as Johann Friedrich. All others name him as Johann Heinrich, and in his place of origin, the spelling Ranacher seems to be the one for his family name. 5201Marriage Notes (Johanna Sophia Rentzsch)
Marriage proclamations in Hermannsgrün on 5, 12 and 19 June 1796. The marriage itself was held in Neumark.