Sex: MAKA: Alfred 2040
Birth: Abt Feb 1850 - Warren County, New Jersey Baptism: Death: Abt 27 Jun 1907 - Reading, Pennsylvania 6810 Burial: Cause of Death:
• He appeared on the census on 17 Jul 1850 in Greenwich Township, Warren County, New Jersey.
• He appeared on the census on 27 Jun 1860 in Upper Black Eddy, Durham Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 23 Jul 1870 in Lower Saucon Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
• He worked as a keeper at furnace in Jun 1880.
• He appeared on the census on 21 Jun 1880 in Lower Saucon Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
• He worked as an a foundry boss in Jun 1900.
• He appeared on the census on 2 Jun 1900 in Hellertown, Lower Saucon Township, Northampton County, Pennsylvania. Couple noted having 5 children all living.
Father: David Sutton Mother: Sarah Correll
Spouses and Children
1. *Mary Townes Marriage: Bef 1873 - Pennsylvania Children: 1. Charles A. Sutton 2. Mary Sutton 3. David H. Sutton 4. Elizabeth Sutton 5. Sarah C. Sutton
Alfred [Albert] Sutton, a well known blast furnance foreman, who for years had charge of the Thomas Iron Company's furnances at Hellertown and later at Robesonia, died after an operation for kidney trouble in St. Joseph's Hospital, Reading, aged 56 years. His wife, two sons, Charles, of Hellertown, and David, of Netcong, N.J., and three daughters, Mrs. Frank Darar, of Elizabeth, N.J.; Mrs. Harvey Kunsman, of South Bethlehem; Mrs. George Cleaver, of Hellertown, and three brothers, Jacob, of South Bethlehem; Isaac and George, of Hellertown, and one sister, Mrs. Henry Price, of Allentown, survive him.