Harry Peter Sutton
Birth: 18 Feb 1890 - Buttzville, Warren County, New Jersey 4607,7710,7711 Baptism: Death: 10 May 1977 - Nazareth, Northampton County, Pennsylvania 4607,7712 Burial: 13 May 1977 - Easton, Northampton County, Pennsylvania 4607 Cause of Death:
• He appeared on the census on 7 Jun 1900 in Rose Street, Ward 5, Easton, Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
• He worked as an a motorman for trolley company in Jan 1920.
• He appeared on the census on 8 Jan 1920 in Washington Street, Ward 6, Easton, Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
• He worked as a dispatcher for street car company in Apr 1930 in Northampton County, Pennsylvania.
• He appeared on the census on 7 Apr 1930 in Trumansburg Avenue, Ward 3, Wilson, Northampton County, Pennsylvania. Also living with family is sister-in-law, Eva Folk, married, b. 1905. Is this the daughter of Alvah Sutton and Ella Hockenbury of Phillipsburg?
Father: William Howard Sutton Mother: Mary Weidner
Spouses and Children
1. *Sarah G. Folk 3042 Marriage: 1 Jan 1910 - Easton, Northampton County, Pennsylvania 3045 Children: 1. Harry W. Sutton 2. Ethel Gertrude Sutton 3042 2. Sabrey C. Lundy 4607 Marriage: Between 1931 and 1966 4607
Harry P. Sutton, 87, formerly of 2125 Northampton St., Wilson, died yesterday in Gracedale, Nazareth R.D., where he was a guest since July 8, 1968.
He was a motorman and dispatcher for the Lehigh Valley Transit Co., until retiring. Previously, he was an employee of the former H. D. Tombler Wholesale Co., Easton. He also was a driver for an Easton taxicab firm.
Born in Butzville, N.J., on Feb. 18, 1890, he was a son of the late Howard W. and Mary Weidner Sutton. He lived in Easton most of his life.
He was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church, Easton.
His wife, the former Sabrey Lunday, died in July 1966.
Surviving are two step sons, Herbert Vanover, Palmer Township, and Charles Vanover, E. Lyme, Conn.; a daughter, Mrs. Joseph Weaver, Bethlehem R.D. 3; a sister, Mrs. Joseph Kupcha, Phillipsburg; a brother, Edward of Easton; grandchildren, step-grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and great-step-grandchildren. A son, Harry Sutton, died 30 years ago.
Services will be held at 2 p.m. Friday in the Katinis Funeral Chapel, Wilson. Interment will be in Northampton Memorial Shrine.
Buried in Northampton Memorial Shrine.