Joshua Predmore Sutton
Birth: 27 Jun 1834 - New Jersey 8323 Baptism: Death: 20 Aug 1903 - Hospital, Kansas City, Jackson County, Missouri 8323 Burial: After 20 Aug 1903 - Cheboygan, Cheboygan County, Michigan 8323 Cause of Death:
• He worked as an a merchant in Jul 1860.
• He appeared on the census on 17 Jul 1860 in Orion Township, Oakland County, Michigan.
• Milit-Beg: Enlistment, 24 Jun 1861, Fort Wayne, Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan. as a Captain in Company H of the 7th Michigan Infantry. The U.S. National Homes for Disabled Volunteer Soldiers, 1866-1938 notes enlistment date as 15 Apr 1861 in Orion, Michigan.
• Milit-End: 17 Jan 1862, Poolesville, Montgomery County, Maryland. as a result of a hernia. The U.S. National Homes for Disabled Volunteer Soldiers, 1866-1938, notes discharge date of 21 Jan 1862.
• He worked as an a lumberman in 1870.
• He appeared on the census on 5 Aug 1870 in Duncan Township, Cheboygan County, Michigan.
• He worked as an a Justice of the Peace in Jun 1880.
• He appeared on the census on 8 Jun 1880 in Cheboygan, Cheboygan County, Michigan.
• He had a residence in Oct 1893 in 1911 East Twelfth Street, Kansas City, Missouri. per daughter's wedding announcement (The Cheboygan Democrat (Cheboygan, MI), October 21, 1893
Father: Jonathan Sutton 1896 Mother: Delilah Predmore
Spouses and Children
1. *Mary E. (Nellie) Shadbolt Marriage: 25 Apr 1863 - Michigan Children: 1. Linton Beach Sutton 2. Archie L. Sutton 3. Elizabeth B. Sutton
after an operation to remove growth on intestines. Tuberculosis